Strongest Polymeric Pool Coating
What is MicroPool?
MicroPool is a polymeric two-part trowelable coating specifically designed for submersion in swimming pools and spas.
Why should I choose MicroPool?
Micropool is the only two-Part trowelable coating in Australia commercially rated for use is pools and spas. Chemical resistant, UV stable and impermeable to liquid 100% - MicroPool is not water resistant is it WATERPROOF
How long has MicroPool been around?
The Cemher/Kilnher Group have been manufacturing and supplying premium coatings since 1940. MicroPool however has been installed for decades throughout 40+ countries worldwide. Trialled, Trusted & Tested.
Another product claims it can go in Pools - What should I look for when comparing?
1. If it is a one-component microcement. Eg: (water + powder mix) - If the Answer is yes, it is not suitable.
2. Does it rely on sealers to remain water resistant? If the Answer is yes, it is not suitable.
3. How long has the product been installed worldwide? Testing phase in chlorinated pools and spas should be a minimum of 10+ years.
4. Does the product contain limestone? If the Answer is yes, it is not suitable.
5. Is the MPA lower than 80MPA? If the Answer is yes, it is not suitable.
Can MicroPool be tinted?
Absolutely! We have a beautiful core colour range. If you wish to custom tint, please email your questions and we can send it to our tinting machine for a closer match.
Does MicroPool have to stay submerged?
No! MicroRock can flow out of the pool onto the coping, down steps, walls and patios for a completely seamless flow.
What is the maintenance?
The same as any pool or spa. Micropool is unaffected by pool chemicals including chlorine, shocks, acids, etc.